Monday, April 20, 2015

Pocket Letter from Sandra in The Netherlands

  I got Happy Mail today! A pocket letter from Sandra in the Netherlands! We hooked up on the Pocket Letters Facebook page. A very busy active site, I tell you! 
  She said the papers used are from Maja Design. Love this paper line! So vintage shabby chic!


  The goodies that were in the back pockets. It was easier to photograph them this way. She also included a lovely letter!
  This is how she wrapped it before sending it in a bubble wrapped envelope. 


 This is the one I sent Sandra. I used Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime paper kit.
  This is the back with the goodies I sent Sandra.

 Having a bit of a struggle trying to photograph some of these pockets. Most of the time I take them out of the pockets, but I usually decorate the outside of the pockets too. Getting some glare.

  Really enjoying these pocket letters! My next one is with a local crafty friend.

 Hope you are having a crafty week! Thanks for stopping by!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...