Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pocket Letter and a Birdie Card

 This is my 4th Pocket Letter. Made this for a dear friend who is going through a rough patch right now. Can you tell she likes pink?! 
 They are fun and exhausting to make! But I am hooked! Won't be making anymore right now though. 



This is the back side with all the goodies! 

Update: My pink pocket letter was shown on Paper Crafter's Library: Trend Watch - Pocket Letter Thanks for the mention!

  I'm also getting into mail art, which is basically stamping all over the envelope! LOL! I have seen some though, that are really awesome works of art!

  This cute birdie card is for another crafty friend, who did me a favour. I sent her this card to thank her. The paper (I Love!), is from Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden.

The front of the envelope.

  The back. I picked up a couple of Canada stamps in the $1.50 bin at Michaels, not thinking what I would use them for. Now I know. They are perfect for envelopes!


  I think spring might be around the corner! The snow is melting, and it got up to plus 5 today! Woo Hoo!

Hope you're getting crafty this weekend! Thanks for stopping by!



i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


1 comment:

Sara Dee said...

Just found your page thru pinterest today! Love your work! AND you're Canadian!! (I'm in Saskatchewan!) Thanks for sharing! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...