Saturday, March 7, 2015

Birthday card and a freebie!

 One of my fav paper collections from Prima is Epiphany. Love the look of it. First time I made an A2 card! (4.25 in. x 5.5in.).
 The bling is also part of the Epiphany set. Used the TH doily die at the bottom. Cut out the journaling card and used the butterfly from the co-ordinating stamp set and popped them both up with foam.

The inside. The sentiment is from a stamp set from Hero Arts.
The back.

  Made this card for Kim, the owner and operator of The Cutting Garden. Happy birthday Kim. Hope it was special!

  Here is a vintage postcard I picked up last fall at a yard sale. Are they not the cutest couple?! Free for you to use in your personal craftiness!


Have a fabulous crafty weekend! Where the heck is spring?!

i made it myself!
debbie
=^..^=



1 comment:

Valerie H. Wilson said...

So pretty!! I love these papers too!!! Thanx heapz for the freebie - love it!
Val :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...