Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Two Traditions, One Wish

"Two Traditions, One Wish"

  A friend of mine asked me to make a card for her sister, Anne and her family. They celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas. 
  Both images I got off Pinterest. The papers used are from the Fancy Pants, "Oh Deer!" collection. Snowflakes are from Impression Obsession.

  I found this snowflake paper in my stash. It has fuzzy embossed snowflakes all over.  I added some tiny snowflakes I got from the Dollar Store and topped them off with white sequins (my new favourite embellie!). Before attaching the snowflake I added some cheesecloth.

 This sentiment came from Pinterest too. 

The back.


Fun card to make! I wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas!

i made it myself!
debbie
=^..^=

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...