Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mittens, mittens, & more mittens!

  For some reason I couldn't stop making mitten cards! This fabulous mitten die set I got from Mike last Christmas, so I didn't get a chance to use it.
  It also comes with the bow and a large snowflake. The paper used on this one is from the 6x6 paper pad set by Authentique called "Bundle". 
  This is the only one I made that I "stuffed" with some party streamers! It was the last one I made (and my fav!), and I never thought of stuffing the mittens until I was just about to glue this one down! The other snowflakes (3), are from Impression Obsession.


  You can sort of see the puffiness in this photo. I added some cheesecloth at the top and in the mitten. The "Merry Christmas" die is from poppystamps.


The inside.

  Ok. How many of you are hoarding this paper line? Remember this one? BoBunny "Snowfall". I hardly have any left! I ran the blue mitten through the Cuttlebug using the Argyle EF.


The inside. Not sure where this sentiment 
stamp came from.


  The papers used on this one and the next one are from 3 old Authentique lines; Joyous, Festive and Peaceful.


The inside.





Here are the die cuts used. For you locals, I bought them from Kim at The Cutting Garden





  Hope you are getting your Christmas shopping and crafting done. Having some mild rainy weather here. Not complaining mind you! Better than snow any day!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a word or two! Always appreciated!


i made it myself!
debbie
=^..^=




4 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

These are adorable!! Love that you stuffed one of them!

2amscrapper said...

I love this mitten die! All your cards are wonderful! I love the stuffed mitten one the best because of the color palette and fibers. Helene

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

They are all so pretty Debbie love the stuffed one especially.

pam said...

Beautiful !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...