Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!

"My Hearty Good Wishes To You"

  I know! This one got away from me; a life of it's own! Large card/tag I made for Mike. 
  Vintage Santa from Pinterest. Paper is all from one set by K&Company from a few years back, 2011, called "Yuletide". "Believe" die cut is from the fabulous Tim Holtz die set (17 dies!), called "Holiday Script Words". Snowflake die from Impression Obsession. Lots of fun to make!

Closeups:




 Did something different this time. Used 2 large tags and made a stand. I tucked some chocolates inside!


  This is the back with sentiment stamps from the set called Naughty and Nice from Hot off the Press.

Closeup:


I will be posting more Christmas cards tomorrow!

 Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends! Peace and happiness in 2015!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^






1 comment:

Janet Zeppa said...

It's packed full of goodness!!
Great idea to make it stand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...