Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Snowman and an Elf...

  My favourite snowman stamp! You either love him or hate him! He's from Stampotique! I don't think he likes the snow very much!
  Papers used are from the Frozen 6x6 pad set. Sentiment is from my new TH Holiday Script Words set (17 dies!!). Paper pieced him and added some cheesecloth. Snowflake is Cheery Lynn.

Inside:


  Another Stampotique stamp. His name is "Joy" and doesn't he look festive and happy?!
  Can't remember where I got the sentiment stamp, but it suits him to a tee! Snowflake dies are Cuttlebug and Impression Obsession. Added some Liquid Appliqué for snow. Papers are also from the "Frozen" set. I paper pieced him and added a pom pom on his hat.
  

  The inside. Sentiment stamp Inkadinkado. Snowflake edge punch is Martha Stewart and the other snowflake is Impression Obsession.

  That's it for Christmas cards for another year! Hope you are having a great time with family and friends!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...