Monday, December 29, 2014

A Fairy Birthday


  New die! Love this fairy die from Spellbinders! I believe there are 3 of them. I think I may have to get another one!
  Birthday card for my cousin Bev in Ontario. Paper used is from the Prima Nature Garden collection. That beautiful odd flower on the left, is called "Tall Chloe Stem" from Memory Box. 
  Sentiment is from Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps; an old set from 2008; called "Fairyland". 
  Corner dies are also from Cheery Lynn. Added some cheesecloth, glitter and DI Tattered Rose to the seam binding bow. Butterflies are MS punch.


Flower die is Cheery Lynn. One of my favourites!

The inside. Sentiment is also from the Crafty Secrets set, "Fairyland".


  The Back. Butterfly is MS punch, and the little ladybug fella is from the Crafty Secrets stamp set, "Fairyland".

  Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are getting ready to bring in the New Year! We are having friends over and cooking lobsters.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy New Year!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

4 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

So much beautiful texture and dimension!

Heather Jacob said...

glorious absolutely glorious x

weim house said...

Love it! Really like how you signed the back! Have a great day!

weim house said...

Love your pinterest too! So glad I found your site/ blog! Thank you! so cool that I now know my Aunt's sugar bowl is carnival glass Flora gold Louisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...