Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Little Birdie Told Me...

  My new favourite stamp! Made a card (the one on the right), for Mike's cousin Shannon (she is more like a niece than cousin!) for her birthday, which is today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!.
  After I made it I still had some of this gorgeous paper left so I made another one! I plan on doing this from now on (hopefully!)
  The girl and birdie stamp, along with the sentiment is from Stamping Bella. I paper pieced her. All papers used are from a MME set called, "In Bloom". The page is Tim Holtz Tattered Banners and the punch is Martha Stewart Traditional Eyelet.
This is the one I made for Shannon.

  This is a vellum flower sticker I found at the bottom of my flower box stash! Added some Distress Stickle Rock Candy to give it a "crunch".


  Inside. This is a great stamp set from Stampendous. Used another vellum flower sticker.


  Very similar to the first card. Didn't have anymore of those vellum sticker flowers and I liked this one without anything. I moved her over to the left slightly.
  Inside. Different again. Left blank. Could be used has a birthday card, new job card or just a note to someone.

So my plans are, when I make a card, make 2! Let's see how that goes!

Entering this in:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge...Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^




4 comments:

Ingrid Kristina V said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! Love the stamp and the flower is pretty! xx

Janet Zeppa said...

A beautiful card! Love the stamp and the pp is gorgeous!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Debbie! gorgeous, I so luv the image and the sparkly flower! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Kendra H said...

These are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...