Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Card


 A Mother's Day card using my favourite paper, Graphic 45! This paper is from The Secret Garden line. Thanks to Louise for letting me borrow her sentiment stamp, as my mom and mother-in-law are no longer with us. I made this card with both of them in my thoughts.
 Love my new die cut! It's the Tim Holtz Ornate Frame. Very shabby looking!



 
The inside 

The back
Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend with family. 
Thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

4 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Debbie! Love that range,

Lucy x

Janet Zeppa said...

So pretty Debbie! A perfect Mother's day card.

Jennie Atkinson said...

Fabulous card - I love the wonderful combination of colours and the layering. Thank you for joining us at Country View challenges for our Nature's Glories challenge this month.

Jennie Atkinson said...

Fabulous card - I love the wonderful combination of colours and the layering. Thank you for joining us at Country View challenges for our Nature's Glories challenge this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...