Sunday, May 4, 2014

Gorjuss Girls Cards

 How sweet is she! This is one of the Gorjuss Girls rubber stamp sets. This particular one is called, "I Gave You My Heart" 
 I paper pieced her. All papers used are from the 6x6 pad set, "Delight" by Prima. Beautiful paper! The ruffle on the side is party streamer from the DollarStore. 



 The inside. Two sentiments: Happy Birthday or Happy Mother's Day. Could leave blank or it could also be a Thank You card.


Slightly different front on this one.


Different inside as well.


Entering this cutie in:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


Love these stamps. Here is what the stamp set looks like. The book is also in this set, but it's hidden under the banner at the bottom
For you local crafters, I bought the paper pad and stamp set from Kim at The Cutting Garden

Have a fabulous creative Sunday! I do believe spring is kinda here?! One can only hope!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

4 comments:

MostlyMandy said...

I adore this! I'm a big fan of the Gorjuss Girls and have a few stamps of my own. I think I might have to dig them out and play with them now! Well done xoxo

Janet Zeppa said...

I'd never heard of these Debbie!! They are so cute!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful love the paper piecing . I have a 1 set of the Gorjuss Girls and they are are sweet stamps . Need to ink up mine. LOL

Teresa Kline said...

hi Debbie! this is a darlin card, I luv the girl image! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...