Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Gorjuss Girl in Paris


  Another card I made using the "I Gave You My Heart" Gorjuss Girls rubber stamp set. I paper pieced her as well. All paper is from my all time favourite paper set, MME Union Square/The Station. I bought at least 3  6x6 pads of this line when it first came out. Have a little left. Boo!
  Hearts are Spellbinders Classic Hearts Nesties, and MS butterfly punches. Added a little bit of party streamer to the hem of her dress.

The inside. This sentiment was on the paper and thought it fit her to a tee!

 It's hump day! Come on spring! Wore my sandals for the first time this week. Not a good idea. My toes were red and freezing by the time I got home (I take the bus). Socks and shoes are back on. *sigh*

 Have a great creative week and thanks for stopping by! Muchly appreciated!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



1 comment:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

I love the design of this card and yes the inside sentiment sure suits the image . Beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...