Sunday, May 11, 2014

Baby Boy Card



  It's a boy! My first baby card! My friend Louise, became a granny a couple of weeks ago, so she had a shower for her daughter-in-law. I haven't been to a shower in about 15 years or so!
  I don't have any baby stamps; sentiments or images. I found this cute image on Pinterest. All the paper is from Authentique, Suave set. Added a button, 3 Dew Drops and some cheesecloth. Used my flag punch and corner punch, Nesties ovals, and Sizzix fancy tag set, which I embossed with my Cuttlebug tiny hearts embossing folder.
 This verse also came from Pinterest. Printed it off on vellum and attached with TH Tiny Attacher.
The back



Hope everyone is having a fabulous Mother's Day! 
Thinking of you mom, always!

 Thanks for stopping by. Muchly appreciated! Have a fantastic crafty week! Long weekend coming up! Whoo Hoo!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

1 comment:

Janet Zeppa said...

What a nice photo of you and your Mom!!
Adorable card!! I've had my eye on that collection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...