Friday, April 11, 2014

Vintage Easter Cards

  I made these 2 Easter cards for a class I taught at The Cutting Garden here in Halifax. They were inspired by cards I saw on Pinterest. All papers are from the 12x12 Graphic 45 Sentiments paper collection. Butterflies and flowers are Martha Stewart punches.
The inside.
  
Card 2. Love the vintage images in this paper collection!

 The inside.

  This was the 3rd card class I taught. Feeling more relaxed and confident with 3 under my belt! Thinking of a page layout class next!

  Hope you have a wonderful weekend with friends and family! Thanks for stopping by!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



2 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

Debbie they are beautiful!! Good for you for teaching classes. I remember being sooooo nervous for my first one too.
Go for the layout....you can do it!!

butterfly said...

They're absolutely enchanting, Debbie - such a lovely vintage look. Sorry to have missed so much... life's been a little crazy lately!
Alison xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...