Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Chocolate Bunny, Yum!

  There is still a couple of weeks before Easter, but I thought I would start posting some cards that I made. 
  This one I made for my Crafty Group Card Swap. He now resides with Carol!
  My very favourite Easter stamp, the chocolate bunny from Stampin' Up! Papers used are all from Authentique Hope collection. The die cut frames are Tim Holtz Mini Cabinet Card, and Vintage Cabinet card.
  Used Martha Stewart edge punches, "Bunnies In Grass", and "Picket Fence". Seam Binding tinted with Distress Ink, Stormy Sky.


I punched out a bit of his ear to make it look like someone took a bite! Hee hee!



The inside. Love this stamp! 

  The back. I couldn't resist buying this sentiment stamp! (top of card). Too funny! For you local crafters, I bought from Kim, at The Cutting Garden.
  Went to my very first scrapbooking retreat this past weekend! Had a wonderful time with some very crafty ladies! Can't wait to go again!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a word or two! Muchly appreciated!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^




4 comments:

Marina said...

I love the soft vintage effects combined with strong shapes.

Mona Pendleton said...

What an awesome project! Looks like someone took a little nibble! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Debbie,
What a cute Easter card! Beautiful colour combo and the sentiments on the inside are both so funny. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC and Happy Easter!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

butterfly said...

So sweet, Debbie - and I love the little nibble marks on his ears!!
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...