Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Happy Easter


  One more Easter card to post! This is more of a manly card. 
  Had to use my new die cut! Love it! It's the new TH Frameworks Trellis die. I have a feeling I'll be getting the others in this series! The base the bunny is on, is the leftover scrap from when I cut out the trellis. Lots of possibilities!
  Bunny was on a card I had in my stash. Sentiment is from Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments set. The sentiment is on the Memory Box Lovely Lei die, the centre part which is usually scrap. Tucked some cheesecloth under sentiment.


 The inside. Sentiment is also from Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments stamp set. More Trellis "scraps" used here. Paper is all from Authentique Remember 6x6 pad set.

Dies I used:



For you local crafters, both of these dies (and lots more!) are available to purchase from Kim at The Cutting Garden

 Have a great Easter and hopefully it's sunny and warm where you are, because it's not here! Boo!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a word or two! Muchly appreciated!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

2 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

I love how you used that die Debbie!! Wonderful card.

butterfly said...

What a wonderful Easter hare - and I love the trellis.
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...