The Stampsmith Challenge for May is "Tic Tac Toe". You can find out all the details over at The Stampsmith Challenge Blog.
We are thrilled to have Paula Tidman, also known as "Ephemera" as Guest Designer for June, July & August! I love her creations and you will be inspired!
This adorable cutie is Lily. She is a single rubber stamp, available at the online The Stampsmith Shop.
Everything but the kitchen sink is on this 5x7 canvas! Here's a closer look:
Stuff I Used:
- 5x7 canvas
- Stampsmith photo image rubber stamp, "Lily" stamped on glossy cardstock with ColorBox Archival ink, "Mudslide"
- layered canvas with textures: white party streamer (crepe paper), white paper doilies, drywall tape, cheese cloth, bubble wrap. All secured with Mod Podge.
- metal charms and Prima's Vintage Trinkets Metal Flowers, covered in Gesso, then sprayed with either Glimmer Mist Pink Cadillac or Old Lace
- white paper flowers are The Paper Studio Spare Parts White 3D Paper Flowers
- Hug Snug Seam Binding sprayed with Glimmer Mist Pink Cadillac and tied around a bobbin; with a fancy button on top
- 2 TH Grungeboard hearts covered in pattern paper from the Prima Art Journal 12x12 Pad
- buttons, safety pin, bling
Entering this canvas in:
Our Creative Corner: Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific week! I still have the moderate comments function on. The spam has settle down some, but, will leave on for awhile. When you leave a comment, you won't see it right off.