The challenge this week is from France Papillon. She is asking us to use 3 trimmed stamped images. Complete challenge details are on the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog.
Stuff I Used:
- 3 Stampotique stamps used for "puzzle girl" - Top: Gibi ; Middle: Oliver ; Bottom: Super Girl. Stamped each one on white then, put them through Cuttlebug using puzzle die cut.
- Lewis Carroll quote off the web; printed off and cut up and inked
- Dylusions Inks Sprays for background; various colours
- Checkerboard stamp from Tim Holtz set, Ultimate Grunge
- Flourish stamp from Tim Holtz set, Fairytale Frenzy
- Background stamp is Inkadinkado Newsprint
- Wooden bird and wooden heart from Studio Calico Wood Veneer sets; inked
- Stars, crown, heart rub-ons; Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs, Elements
- Hug Snug Seam Binding, inked with Dylusions Ink Sprays
- Bubble wrap
- White gel pen
- Scrap patterned paper for back of tag
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Dark and dreary and rainy here! Yuck!
I'm moderating comments for awhile. I was getting sooo much spam! So if you don't see your comment right a way, check back later.