Sunday, September 1, 2013

London Calling, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...Yeah!


  September 1st already! The end of summer, but, it's also time for a new challenge over at The Stampsmith!
  Marie Green (aka Maz) has joined us as guest designer. Wow! Please make sure you visit her blog. You won't be disappointed! Welcome Marie!
  Marie has asked us to be "Inspired by a song" and to use at least one Stampsmith stamp.
  Well. How could I resist! We just got back from London a couple of weeks ago. I used The Beatles Stampsmith stamp and covered the tag with paper, called "Travel Culture" by FabScraps, which I bought from my local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden. I knew exactly what I was going to make! 
  There are 2 songs that inspired me. The Beatles "Ticket to Ride", and The Clash, "London Calling"



The back



  Get out your Stampsmith stamps and join us this month! There is some awesome rubber up for grabs! 
 Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a word or two! Muchly appreciated!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

5 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

I love it....yeah yeah yeah!!
Well done Debbie!

inkypinkycraft said...

a cool tag x hugs x

Sandy said...

You have got it going on kid! So original and so much fun!
sandy

Claudia said...

Fantastic Tag, love it!

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous seeing all the wonderful layers created in your tag, thanks for sharing it at Country View Crafts September Challenge.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...