Saturday, September 28, 2013

Garden Delight

  Haven't been posting much the last couple of months. I have lost some of my mojo! This shabby card was made for my crafty group swap. It now resides with Pat who drew my name in the swap.
  Used a lot of my die cuts and punches and just layered them. The bee stamp in the middle is from a Prima set. You can also see drywall tape and cheese cloth!
closeup


Inside. This bee stamp is also from a Prima set.

The back.

Entering this card in:

Beautiful day! Going to fire up the BBQ and throw on some steaks! Have a great weekend and hope you mojo is working!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely to see you back, Debbie - and with such a delight of a card. Those layered die-cuts look amazing - so subtly beautiful with that delicate edging of colour. Lovely work...

Hope you enjoy the weather, and a great bbq, and I wish you a happy mojo-full time from here on in...
Alison xx

brenda said...

What a beautifully delicate and pretty creation Debbie.

Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges this month.

B x

Shirley Chillman said...

A really elegant make Debbie so stylish.

Thank you for sharing with us at Vintage Stamping Challenges.

Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...