Shabby Chic or Vintage Grunge, is this month's theme selected by our fabulous guest designer, Paul Tidman. I went with "Shabby Chic".
This kitty photo image rubber stamp is one of 10 rubber stamps from the plate called Cats Art Rubber Stamps
Stuff I used:
- Kitty was stamped on white glossy cs with ColorBox Wicked Black
- My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose 6x6 paper pad set
- Memory Box Resting Birds die cut (in corners)
- Memory Box Geneva Vine
- Martha Stewart 3-in-one butterfly punch
- Martha Stewart 3-in-one Hydrangea punch & single Hydrangea punch
- Retro Daisy medium and small punches
- Hug Snug Seam Binding (not tinted!), for bow
- Peach Pearls
Entering this card in:
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes
We've had a pretty soggy holiday weekend. Good reason to get my craftiness on! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
i made it myself!
HAPPY CANADA DAY!