Paula has picked the theme for June. Using at least one Stampsmith stamp with one (or all!) of the following: "Bag, Book, Box". I chose a brown paper bag and started the background with pattern paper, Mod Podge and Gesso, crepe paper, then layered all the different die cuts.
Stuff I Used:
- Serena #2 Stampsmith stamp stamped on glossy cs with ColorBox Mudslide
- Brown paper lunch bag
- Everything (except image), was inked with Distress Ink Old Paper
- Gesso, Mod Podge for base
- Several die cuts from Cheery Lynn and Memory Box; layered
- Martha Stewart butterfly and hydrangea punches
- Hug Snug Seam Binding Ribbon inked with DI Old Paper
- Crepe paper or party streamer
- cheese cloth
- Skeleton leaves from The Cutting Garden
- Pre-made flowers I found in my drawer
- Tim Holtz Distressed Doily On the Edge die cut
- Tim Holtz "Wish" die cut on back of bag
- Natural colour raffia
- Tim Holtz Reinforcers around the holes for the raffia
- No bling to be found! Very hard to do for me!
2. Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes
3. Country View Craft's Ch#4: June - Die Cuts
Today is also Mike's birthday! I'll be posting his card probably tomorrow.
Get out your Stampsmith stamps and find a bag, box or book and make something special! You'll find all the details for this challenge at The Stampsmith Challenge Blog. Thanks for taking the time to visit! Appreciate every encouraging word you leave!