Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stampotique Guest Designer With A Smile!

  Well. I am very pumped! This is my first project as Guest Designer for April at Stampotique! Very excited!
  The stamp I used is called "Smile". He is one of my very favourites.  



  




Stuff I Used:
old bottle covered in tissue paper that was sprayed with Dylusions Ink Sprays
- Tim Holtz Tattered Florals
- smaller flowers from Dollar Store sprayed to match; Smile was stamped on card stock, then scanned to make smaller to fit the tiny flowers
- ball chain is Tim Holtz
- pink bottle cap with Smile stamp

  I will be posting 3 more projects ; the next 3 Wednesdays for the month of April. So much fun!
  Why don't you join us for the Stampotique Designers Challenge: SDC94: Flowers! Complete details on the challenge blog. You could win some fabulous rubber, like Smile!


Smile!


Have a fabulous week, and thanks for stopping by!
i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

8 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

Congrats on being a guest designer! Looking forward to all your creations!

roc said...

Congrats on the guest designing! Very creative project!

rebecca larlee said...

Congrats on the guest designer spot
your first project is great, I love your work , have a fun time

Reflective Art Studio said...

So good to have you on the team... Your creation is stunning. I love the flower face center.
Welcome-
Sarinda

Marjie Kemper said...

How fun! You sure did make me smile. Congrats on your guest designing spot!

Terry said...

This is just one fun project! Now I have heard of "Time in a Bottle," but now you have created "Smiles in a Bottle! Love this and big congrats and you will rock their world!

butterfly said...

Such fun, and disturbing in just the right amount! Congrats on your GD spot at Stampotique - fantastic!
Alison x

Kay Wallace said...

Congrats again at the appointment as Guest Designer on Stampotique, Debbie! Well deserved honor, I might add! Sweet mixed media/altered art piece for your first challenge! It brought a smile to my face that is still here! Kay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...