I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!
A very nice surprise from a fellow Canadian crafter, Marilyn! Drop by her crafty blog for inspiration, Crafts and Beyond. Love to visit and see what she is up to!
What is the Liebster Award?
This award was designed to promote blogs which have less than 200 followers. Once the award is accepted, the idea is to pay it forward to five other blogs you enjoy, encouraging others to visit, leave comments, and hopefully follow.
To accept the award:
Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog. Post the award on your blog. Give the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Write a comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated.
My five blogs of inspiration, in no particular order:
1. Lisa: Crafting Cottage. The queen of flowers, butterflies and mini albums! Love her creations and her style! She makes simple so elegant! She also makes a mean stick pin! I know Lisa and we do crops together.
2. Melanie: Sunflower Mel's Crafting Corner. Heart as big as a house! Works at the local paper craft store and is a card making machine! Love her designs and the love she puts into them. Would do anything for you. I also hang out with Mel at crops.
3. Valerie: Valerie Wilson. When I was getting started, I took some classes in card making from Val. A great inspiration! She was the one who suggested I start a blog. A wonder woman of techniques! She makes a fabulous shoe!
4. Tracy: Scrappy Chick Designs. The queen of scrapbook layouts! Wow! Amazing pages! I have met Tracy a couple of times, briefly. She comes from Cape Breton. I can't measure worth a bean, so I compensate by ripping and tearing! Tracy does magic with her pages!
5. Julie: Mutch to Stamp. Julie and I are on a DT together for Stampsmith Rubber stamps, and also in a crafty group. Love her style and creations. From altered frames and boxes to beautiful vintage cards!
i made it myself!