Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm Puzzled!?

"Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle!" 
- Lewis Carroll

  My last project as Guest Designer at Stampotique! I had a blast! This one was lots of fun to make, and out of all 4 projects this one is my favourite. 
  The challenge this week is from France Papillon. She is asking us to use 3 trimmed stamped images. Complete challenge details are on the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog.  
  

  




Stuff I Used:
- 3 Stampotique stamps used for "puzzle girl" -  Top: Gibi ; Middle: Oliver ; Bottom: Super Girl. Stamped each one on white then, put them through Cuttlebug using puzzle die cut. 
- Lewis Carroll quote off the web; printed off and cut up and inked
- Dylusions Inks Sprays for background; various colours
- Checkerboard stamp from Tim Holtz set, Ultimate Grunge
- Flourish stamp from Tim Holtz set, Fairytale Frenzy
- Background stamp is Inkadinkado Newsprint
- Wooden bird and wooden heart from Studio Calico Wood Veneer sets; inked
- Stars, crown, heart rub-ons; Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs, Elements
- Hug Snug Seam Binding, inked with Dylusions Ink Sprays
- Bubble wrap
- White gel pen
- Scrap patterned paper for back of tag

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Dark and dreary and rainy here! Yuck!

  I'm moderating comments for awhile. I was getting sooo much spam! So if you don't see your comment right a way, check back later.


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

13 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

Love the puzzle pieces and the bubble wrap! Very cool.

craftingcottage said...

Debbie, again your creativity blows me away. You put so much into every project you make, there is always something that I see on your projects that I have to do a double take on and sit and try to figure out how you did it. I love the bubble wrap that you added to this one, so clever! You did a fantastic job with your guest designer gig and it is very clear that you had a ton of fun! I am cheering you on like the crazy person that I am! Way to go!!!
Lisa :)

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

the puzzle idea is fantastic!

Basement Stamper said...

I love your tag and the puzzle pieces you stamped-very cute. We have enjoyed having you this month, so happy you were able to join us and had fun :-) Look forward to seeing you around the challenges.

Kay Wallace said...

Debbie, first, I have so enjoyed your creativity highlighted this month as Stampotique's Guest Designer. I love how your mind works! In particular, this tag is total genius! Not only that great quote, but the way you interpreted that quote by using partial images from three stamps to make a complete new "person!" I am already a follower here, as I don't want to miss a thing!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Pretty tag, great idea with the puzzle pieces. Valerie

Shelly Seymour Bones Rhynold said...

This is absolutely, without a doubt fabulous!!! I love the creepiness, the colors and the way that everything fits together "like a puzzle". I am completely blown away by your creativity!!

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Oh, Debbie, this is great! I love how the puzzle pieces are so perfectly aligned - awesome job! It's been so great having you join us as a guest designer!! Your work is incredibly inspiring!
Hugs,
Val :)

roc said...

Great idea! Welcome as our guest designer!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Wonderful wonderful.... Thanks for sharing your beautiful talents.
Sarinda

Marjie Kemper said...

What a gorgeous background! Love your stamping and how fun to put that chick on puzzle pieces!

butterfly said...

What a fabulous tag, Debbie - I completely love it! Fantastic background, and the image broken up onto the jigsaw pieces with that brilliant sentiment... a great finale to a wonderful month's GDing!
Alison x

Terry said...

Brilliant take on the challenge! I just love the three puzzle pieces! Love the background and colors on this gabulous tag! Enjoy the weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...