Had fun with this little 5x7 canvas!
Stuff I Used:
- Stamp is called "Smushasha"; stamped on coloured paper; fussy cut
- Dylusions Ink Sprays for background
- Crafters Workshop Mini Rain stencil
- Cheesecloth inked to look like seaweed
- Paper doily used under the "seaweed"
- Bubble wrap on top of the rub-on
- Dollar Store umbrella
- Quote is a song title from the band Garbage
- Beach glass and shells from the shores of Nova Scotia! I picked them myself!
Hope you join in this week for the Stampotique Challenge: April Showers. Complete details are over on the challenge blog.
This Sunday my local paper craft store The Cutting Garden is having a yard sale. Pre-registered local paper crafters are bringing in scrapbooking and paper craft supplies that we don't use anymore. I have a couple of boxes to take over. I find that my style has changed over the years.
Money you make turns into a Cutting Garden gift card and items not sold will go to the HomeBridge Youth Society.
It's hump day! Almost there! Have a wonderful end of the week! Thanks for stopping by!