Stuff I used:
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Stamp; paper pieced
- Flower is from the stamp set by Dyan Reaveley called, "How Does Your Garden Grow"
- Flourish stamp is from the Tim Holtz set called, "Artful Flight"
- Tissue tape
- Cheery Lynn French Pastry doily
- Nesties Pennants die cut
- Spellbinders Borderabilities Eyelets Border die cut
- All paper used is from the Authentique 12x12 Spring paper set ; sentiments cut from same paper
- Umbrella from Dollar Store
- Chalks to colour her skin
- Her leggings were made by stamping her legs on purple paper; then ran through Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
- Hug Snug Seam Binding ribbon for bow
- Tiny safety pin and bling
Entering her in:
Fashionable Stamping Challenge #44: Paper Piecing
The weekend is on our door step! Going to a "Shop and Crop" at a local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden on Saturday; 4pm to midnight! Can't wait to see my crafting ladies and get inky!