Friday, April 5, 2013

April Showers Doll Tag

  I know! Can you imagine if I had all 6 doll stamps!? I made this little darling for my crafty group card swap. She is now living with Janice.




Stuff I used:
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Stamp; paper pieced
- Flower is from the stamp set by Dyan Reaveley called, "How Does Your Garden Grow"
- Flourish stamp is from the Tim Holtz set called, "Artful Flight"
- Tissue tape
- Cheery Lynn French Pastry doily
- Nesties Pennants die cut
- Spellbinders Borderabilities Eyelets Border die cut
- All paper used is from the Authentique 12x12 Spring paper set ; sentiments cut from same paper
- Umbrella from Dollar Store
- Chalks to colour her skin
- Her leggings were made by stamping her legs on purple paper; then ran through Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
- Hug Snug Seam Binding ribbon for bow
- Tiny safety pin and bling

Entering her in:
Fashionable Stamping Challenge #44: Paper Piecing

 The weekend is on our door step! Going to a "Shop and Crop" at a local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden on Saturday; 4pm to midnight! Can't wait to see my crafting ladies and get inky!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a good one!
i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


9 comments:

Sharon said...

I love this Debbie!!!

Shelly Seymour Bones Rhynold said...

This is very pretty Debbie! I love the leggings!!!

Debbie said...

Just love these girls Debbie, she looks fab on a Tag. Debbeix

Terry said...

Debbie, she is adorable! I love her little outfit! Fabulous tag! Enjoy the weekend!

Electra said...

This is wonderful! I am holding my breath, waiting for these stamps to arrive in my city!

Sandi McLean said...

Adore your tag! Front and back!!!

Mrs.B said...

Hi Debbie, This is a fabulous tag, love that doll and her great outfit!
You've also created a wonderful background, especially with those embellishments.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril x

Shirley Chillman said...

An amazing Doll tag, so beautiful.

Hugs Shirley x x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful and very lovely tag, thanks for joining us at FSC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...