Monday, April 1, 2013

All Dolled Up


 Another Prima Doll Stamp tag. I made this one for Kim's birthday. Kim is the owner of a local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden.
 I only have 2 of the 6 stamps. Plan on getting the other 4 soon! The paper used is the from the Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection 12x12 set. LOVE this paper!


The back of the tag


Entering this tag in:


  We're off today. It's a lazy kind of day. Raining too. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with family and friends. Thanks for stopping by!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

8 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a beautiful tag! Kim will so love it! :)

Cheryl said...

oh this really is one lush tag Hun,the image colours and detail just gorgeous hugs Cherylxxxxxx

butterfly said...

This is so adorable, Debbie - cute stamp, and I love the delicate pastels!
Alison x

Terry said...

Yes, she is a doll. Her dress looks so fabric like and I love the color combination! Fabulous tag!

Janet Zeppa said...

Love how girlie this is.....so soft and feminine!

Kathy Eddy said...

I love your tag!

2amscrapper said...

I lobe this Debbie! The skirt is fabby! Beautiful composition of colors and flowers!

Tracey said...

LOVE LOVE this tag! The girl, the flowers , and doilies...what a great combination! LOVE how you finished the back of the tag too! Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...