Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fairies In Her Pockets

  I certainly do love Julie Nutting's Doll stamps! Great for paper piecing and canvas art, which I haven't tried...yet!
  All the papers used is Graphic 45 Springtime 12x12 paper pad set.


  I made this tag this past Saturday at an all day crop (9am to midnight), at my local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden. The next day, when I looked at this tag, I thought why not cut out some fairies from the paper set and stick them in her pockets. I had to stamp the pockets again and glue the fairies to them; and stick them down with foam stickers to make them 3D.
  Used TH Tattered Doily tucked behind her. Chalked her face, legs and arms, although it doesn't look like it in the photos.


  The flower is Die-namics Upsey Daisies, cut out twice. The middle flower is cut from the paper. Crusted hatpin is Prima, and Kim as them at The Cutting Garden.



  The back of the tag. I cut out bunny and the mouse and popped them up with foam. Ribbon is Hug Snug Seam Binding inked with TH Tattered Rose Distress Ink.

  Had a wonderful time at the crop! Always do! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


7 comments:

craftingcottage said...

Another beauty Debbie! I love how you use the Prima Dolls! I bought 3 of them and I can't wait until Kim brings more in. You are giving me loads of inspiration and I am just storing it all up! LOL! I love all the details you put into your cards, there are always so many interesting things to look at, and you take so much care into everything your create. Hope you are having a great week!
Lisa :)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a great tag- front and back! The cutout bunny and mouse are too sweet!

Sandy said...

Hey Debbie - this is just so wonderful I just can't stand it - now why can I not think of things like this!! I love her - I love everything about her especially the angels in her pockets. Any little girl would be thrilled with this!! I am going to keep it hanging around for a while - makes me smile really big!!
Sandy

Terry said...

This is just so sweet! How clever you are and I so love the fairies in her pockets! Even the back of that is adorable! Love this!

Sharon said...

This is great - love the doll stamp - will have to check them out!!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

This is so adorable love the doll stamp . Like how you put the fairies in the pockets . You put so much detail into your work Debbie .

Marjie Kemper said...

Super tag, front and back! Love the fairies poking out of her pockets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...