Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

  I know. Pretty risqué, eh? Card I made for Mike. The lovely lady is from Pinterest. I put her through Pixlr, a photo editing (FREE!) website and added the swirls and cracks in the background and the text. Tinted her checks and lips with chalk. Paper set used, My Minds Eye Traveler. 

  The real fun part of this card is this little thingy. It's called an Action Wobble. If you Google "Action Wobble", you will find all kinds, and where to purchase. I purchased mine from our local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden.




  I printed her off twice; same size. Cut out the heart and her hands from one image and attached the Action Wobble to the back of the heart and carefully placed on top of the other image. Here's a photo of the card from the side:



  When you "flick" the heart it wobbles! Too funny! I know some of the local crafters bought the Action Wobble to use on kids cards. Well, here's another use for them! 


  The inside (my fav stamp; Lips!):



And the back:





Here's the Christmas card I made for Mike. Same idea. You just have to find the right image or stamp.

Fun cards to make with this little gadget! It would make great kids cards too!


Have a very chocolate kind of day!
i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


6 comments:

featheredheaven said...

OMG Debbie!

I absolutely LOVE it! It's gorgeous!
Sue O
Happy Valentines Day!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Love the cards, Deb! Saucy! :)

Happy Valentine's Day

butterfly said...

So much fun... sassy, glamorous, and just the right amount of saucy!
Alison x

Janet Zeppa said...

Love the wobble thing idea!! Great card!

Marjie Kemper said...

What fun cards! And like Alison said, just saucy enough... wonderful! Love the motion.

Marjie Kemper said...

What fun cards! And like Alison said, just saucy enough... wonderful! Love the motion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...