Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Recycle, Reuse and Happy New Year!

  HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
I wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year! 
  A new month too! That means a new Stampsmith Challenge! For January, we are asking to reuse, recycle something along with at least one Stampsmith stamp. 
 Awesome news! If being a Guest Stampsmith Designer interests you, please add TSCGD after your picture's TITLE in the Linky Tool when you link up your project.  
  I collect beer bottle caps. I stamped the sentiment on matching paper and then used Glossy Accents to attached a TH Circle Fragment to the top of the sentiment. More Glossy Accents to attach inside the cap. The Fragment fits perfectly inside the cap!
  The Stampsmith stamp I used is called Love Under The Stars, and I thought it was perfect for a New Year's card. The zipper under the bottle cap is Melissa Frances Ribbon & Trims, Zipper Ribbon, which I purchased at my local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden


The inside

The back

  Hope Santa brought you some crafty toys to play with. I received a couple of gift cards to some paper craft stores. What will I buy?! Mike got me a wooden lazy susan for my table tote. 

 Have a crafty week! I'm off this week, so looking forward to getting inky!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

5 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

I love this Debbie! Hoping to join in the challenge. Life's been a bit crazy the past few months. Wishing you a Happy New Year. Best, Yvonne

craftattack said...

Lovely work! Have a good year! Valerie

Janet Zeppa said...

Love how you used your...ummm.."bottle" cap!
Happy New Year to you!

Karen McAlpine said...

Great way to recycle those ---- bottle caps! Love your project! Beautiful inside and out!! Happy New year!

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Debbie,

Love your creation. Great use of the bottle cap...my weakness comes from what lies beneath the cork. Not as easy to incorporate onto a card! lol :)

Happy New Year - looking forward to seeing you next week!

Cheers,
Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...