Friday, January 25, 2013

Fashion Plate


"Style is a way of saying complicated things"


  This sweet lady is from the graphic45 A Lady's Diary paper collection. In fact, the entire card is made from this set. There is no stamping on this card 
whatsoever! (which was really really hard for me, as stamps are my life!).
  A lot of fussy cutting, which I love! I find it very therapeutic. I made this card for my crafty group card swap. We meet once a month at a local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden. The lovely and talented Miss Lisa drew my name.

  I adore this paper set! Here are some more pics:


The Inside

And we must remember to decorate the back of the card, or it's not complete!


For you locals, Kim at The Cutting Garden can order this for you. 



  I also used graphic45 lace trim, at the bottom of the sentiment card she's holding. Kim can also get this in for you.

  The weekend is finally here! We're in a deep freeze here. Brrrr! Can you believe a week from today is February 1st! Egads! Better get crackin' on Valentine projects!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


5 comments:

featheredheaven said...

Hi Debbie!
What a beautiful card! I have seen this paper and think it's gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing!

butterfly said...

The papers are just gorgeous, and you've used them so beautifully - lovely project!
Alison x

Janet Zeppa said...

Debbie it's beautiful! Love all the fussy cutting.

craftattack said...

Beautiful tag, and that paper is really fantastic! Valerie

Margie said...

Lovely card - I really like that paper and I hadn't seen their trims before. They look delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...