Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SDC77: Let's Get Sentimental

  And now for something completely different! I know. It's not a Christmas creation! Just made this for a friend. The occasion? None, really. I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. Everything, but the kitchen sink is on here! 
  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession and it might be appropriate for some people this time of year; trying to get ready for Christmas.
  The sweet? girl stamp is Super Girl by Daniel Torrente, available at Stampotique. I paper pieced her and added some blue tulle to her skirt.

  After I added the beeswax, I pressed a decorative wood mounted stamp into the warm wax.
  Before the wax, I added some TH Tissue Tape. The flower came from "I don't know where"; in my stash. I glued it inside a bottle cap. LOVE bottle caps! The button and mini paper clip is TH. And of course, some ribbon.

Entering my Crazy card in:
Stampotique Designers Challenge SDC77: Let's Get Sentimental

  Well, back at the Christmas stuff! Not quite finished. Hope you are getting things done! Thanks for stopping by, and I appreciate every word.

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


11 comments:

butterfly said...

Love, love the texture from the waxwork you've done - altogether a delicious card. Come along with you to Crazy... why don't I meet you there?!
Alison x

Marjie Kemper said...

So fun, Debbie! Love that gal, your background, and the gorgeous wax frame.

Sue said...

This is fabulous and funny and what time are we meeting lol. Thank you for sharing with us at Stampotique Designers challenge. Sue xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous card.

Karin said...

it looks great, the background with the wax is gorgeous!

AssiCrafts said...

LOL... love this sentiment! And a very beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. XOXO

Ginger said...

Crazy, my favourite place to be. Thank you for joining in with the stampotique challenge this week. Carol x

Gez said...

Gorgeous creation Debbie. I love your paper pieced girlie and your background is gorgeous too. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge this week. Gez

Samantha Read said...

Wonderful Debbie, I'm a huge fan of stamping in to beeswax! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

roc said...

thanks for playing along in the challenge. great job.

Julie Steed said...

I Love that sentiment! Great detail shots too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...