Monday, November 26, 2012

White Winter Wishes

    Wanted to post this card before The Stampsmith Challenge White on White is over at the end of the month.
  I was in a Mystery Card Swap at the Yahoo Stampsmith Group. We were paired up, and we couldn't say who's name we got. 
  I got Maria who lives in the UK. I used one of my fav stamps and made a winter holiday card. She is too cute! Love the white on white, with a touch of vintage! 



I also made an ATC to put inside the card, along with some "scraps" I had.

  I received this beautiful and fun easel card from Darlene in B.C. in the Holiday Mystery Card Swap. Love it! I haven't tried an easel card yet. Thanks again Darlene!

  Hope all my American friends and fellow bloggers had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!

  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week! The tree is up and decorated! First time we put the tree up before December 1st! I like it! :)


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



11 comments:

inkypinkycraft said...

Beautiful makes, love the white on White looks fab ! Trace x

butterfly said...

The white on white is a simply delightful card - what a great idea to cut out the image - looks beautiful!
Alison x

Toni said...

This card is stunning.... I just love the texture on it and the vintage feel. Beautiful

Rea said...

Beautiful care. I have blog candy if your interested, details here, http://theantiquewardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-blog-candy.html

2amscrapper said...

What a stunning card!

Addii said...

This card is very beautiful!
Thank you for joining at Card mania challenges.

lizzidroege said...

love your card the image is just wonderful so vintage...and your card and work is just lovely so happy to visit your blog and see your creations at sch this week...i am from a little town in new york called 'scotia'!!!

Paper Profusion said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! I've had a look/see around your blog - I like your creations! Nicola x

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Simply Stunning card very well thoughtout beautiful colours ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card, love the embossed background and pretty lace border! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us in TSTR!

Shari said...

Absolutely gorgeous white on white creation!!! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Craft Challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...