Thursday, November 29, 2012

White On White Tag

  I was in another swap. This time 4 of us Stampsmith Design Team members were paired up for a Holiday Swap. Julie received my tag in the mail yesterday, so I can post it. What I like about making tags at Christmas is you can use them as ornaments for the tree.
  LOVE the Time Holtz Tattered Poinsettia! The doily is Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish, and the lovely lady is called Holly Christmas and is available to purchase at The Stampsmith Shop. The ef is one of the Cuttlebug Heritage folders.


  This is the back. The snowflakes are also from Cheery Lynn and I purchased them at my local paper craft store, The Cutting Garden. The sentiment is Impression Obsession.

Entering this tag in:
The Stamp Man: November Challenge: Emboss It

  I'm off tomorrow (Friday). Looking forward to getting my Christmas cards in order. There is snow in the forecast! boo!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


6 comments:

craftattack said...

Very pretty! Hugs, Valerie

Janet Zeppa said...

Debbie your tag is gorgeous!! I think I "need" that poinsetta die.
So nice that you decorated the back too!

butterfly said...

Love your tag... Holly Christmas is delectable, and I love how you've done the sentiment on the reverse, so pretty!
Alison x

Paper Profusion said...

This is so beautiful Debbie. The muted colours are so perfect with the gorgeous central image. Love the diecuts too. Fab make! Have lovely weekend. Nicola x

hazel said...

This is such a beautiful festive tag.
xxx Hazel.

Karen G said...

I love this ....so nice with the pearls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...