Monday, October 22, 2012

Witchy Woman...Boo!


  I love Halloween! I love the decorations and all the creative costumes, not to mention rubber stamps! This lovely witch, broom and flourish is from the Close to My Heart set, called Wicked. The spiderweb stamps are from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween.
  I used Tim's watercolour technique; Distress Inks and water on teflon sheet, then "smoosh" the tag in it. Added some Lime Glimmer Mist.
  Sentiment is from computer. The green bow is Hug Snug sprayed with Lime Glimmer Mist. I added some black ribbon from The Cutting Garden, and a bit of black tulle, which you can't see very well. Black lace ruffle ribbon is from Fabricville. Spider sticker is from my stash from Halloween's past!


  This is the back. Paper is from my stash. The stamp is also from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween. Hug Snug ribbon is coloured with DI Mulled Lavender. The book tag is from Tim's Tags and Bookplates Movers and Shapers die cut set.


  With the tag out of the pocket. This sentiment (love it!) is from the Close to My Heart set.


And this is the back of the tag. 

Entering this tag in:

  It's Monday again. Hope you are making some Halloween cards, tags or art of some kind! Have a fabulous week!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


14 comments:

craftingcottage said...

This is fantastic Debbie!! I love Halloween as well although I don't make many cards for it.... but you are making me want to! LOL!!! I love that Witch stamp! Fantastic job and good luck with the challenges! Your creations are FAB!
Have a great day!
Lisa :)

Melanie said...

Great tag Debbie....I LOVE Halloween!!!!
~Mel~

PetraB said...

Spooktacular project!

Patricia said...

Realey GEORGEOUS!!!!!!
Love this tag.
Greetz Patricia

butterfly said...

So cool... love that it's just as funky on the back as the front! Your witch is just delicious!
Alison x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your tag.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

luv

Debby

hazel said...

A fabulous tag - back as well as the front, I love the images.
xxx Hazel.

Beverly G said...

I love your sassy witch tag, but then I saw you even did the back with a bonus tag, SUPER! Thanks for entering at Art With No Boundaries. Look forward to seeing more of your projects.

Marjie Kemper said...

Wonderful tags, Debbie. I love that stylish witch and all the webbing on top!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful Halloween tags, I especially love the first one. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

lynne said...

She looks to be a very sassy witch Debbie.
A stylish tag with wonderful stamping and details, even the back is special.
Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
Wishes
Lynne

Brenda Brown said...

A great spooky creation Debbie love your use of the pocket on this tag. Thanks for linking to Fashionable Stamping Challenges Halloween challenge.
Hugs {brenda} xxx

Terry said...

Debbie, I just love both sides of this Halloween tag! Beautiful inking and what a great witch image! Thank you so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous tag Debbie, Love that witch! The fact that you have decorated the back and added a tag, just makes this really special.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...