Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Trick or Treat...Boo!

  Cute or creepy? I find her a liiiitttle creepy! I think I read too much Stephen King! Love her either way! I pinned her on Pinterest (my other obsession!). Tried to find the source without any luck, but she is all over Pinterest! The awesome man in the moon is a freebie from Graphics Fairy
  The paper is from Memory Box Blackbird 6x6 set, which I bought at The Cutting Garden. My co-worker, Louise said, "I love the tree branch stamp you used"! Well, it's not a stamp! It's on the paper!
  The sentiment is a stamp from an Inkadinkado Halloween stamp set. The puffy bats I bought a Michaels last year, and the black lace ribbon is from a local fabric store. Black ribbon is from The Cutting Garden.

Here's the little girl image before I cut her out:



Entering her in:
Art With No Boundaries: October and Halloween Wk 4

  Just a quick post tonight. Want to make sure I post all my Halloween creations. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


3 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

Ya I think she is cute and creepy at the same time if that makes any sense..lol!
Love those puffy bats.

butterfly said...

Definitely slightly creepy at first glance, but if you look closer there's something rather sweet about her expression - and I don't think she wants to be there! Great tag...
Alison x

inkypinkycraft said...

A really great tag..in your make she looks cute and creepy ..but before she was cut out she is CREEPY!!! It's the eyes!
Love the you have combined all the elements ! Trace x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...