Monday, October 1, 2012

Thanks!

  It's October 1st already! The Stampsmith Challenge this month is "With Gratitude" and this card is dedicated to everyone who takes the time to stop by and leave me a kind word or two. Thank you! I truly appreciate every word! 
  This cutie is from the Thank Heaven for Little Girls #1 stamp sheet. I tinted the flowers using Metallic Chalks from Pebbles. The "Thanks" sentiment stamp is  from an unknown stamp set.
  New paper alert!! This gorgeous 6x6 paper stack from Prima is called Firefly, and is available at The Cutting Garden. Doily is Cheery Lynn die called French Pastry. Pink ribbon is also from The Cutting Garden.


 The flower is cut from same paper using the Upsey Daisy die cut from Die-Namics. Added some Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy in the centre to make it "crusty".


The inside. Used one flower from the same die cut.

The back

 Hope you have a wonderful week, and just maybe this dang cold will finally go away!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^



5 comments:

PetraB said...

a beautiful card with such lovely colours and the image is just darling

craftattack said...

Lovely card, the colours are just gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

lynne said...

Such a sweet card Debbie with lovely details.
I was late with my post today ( I slipped up by forgetting to schedule it)
Wishes
Lynne

2amscrapper said...

beautiful! love the image and flowers

butterfly said...

What an adorable image - hadn't spotted this one in my window-shopping trips to the Stampsmith! And I absolutely love that flower - so pretty, and those delicate pastels inside and out are delicious!
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...