Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pocket Tag Card?


  Well the chill is certainly in the air. I do love fall. This card/tag however, may be a little springish?! I'm in a "Crafty Group" and we meet once a month at The Cutting Garden. As well as a card swap we usually make something together that we had agreed on at the last get-together.
  I made this card for the swap, and Karen drew my name. All papers used are My Mind's Eye Sunshine 6x6 paper pad. Edge punch is MS Cherish. Some light blue tulle sticking out on the left.



  The flower is Memory Box Upsey Daisies die cut, made with the same paper; inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. A button (perfect colour!) from my stash with some thread added to the centre.
  The label with the bird is from the same paper pad, which I cut out and paper clipped to the organza bag. The bag is from Michael's $1.50 bin.



The tag out of the bag. The tag is cut from Sizzix Framelits Tags, Fancy Die Set. Added some photo corners too.


The other side of the tag, I stamped "Wishes", which is a Tim Holtz stamp.


  The inside of the card with the larger tag from the Sizzix set, which I left blank for a sentiment to be added.

Entering this card in:
1. Crazy Challenge: CCH#130 Handmade Flowers
2. Simon Says: Use Dies or Punches

Had a very nice Thanksgiving with family. Lots of turkey too! Thanks for stopping by and the weekend is almost here!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^

8 comments:

Lin said...

Beautifully done, Debbie! So pleased that you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

craftattack said...

Lovely card, and nice to see some fresh colours! Valerie

craftingcottage said...

Debbie I totally love this! You always put so much detail into your creations! My Minds Eye is one of my favorite papers! This is beautiful!!! :D

Janet Zeppa said...

Debbie this is so pretty! Love MME and love that little bag.

butterfly said...

Beautiful work, Debbie! I love the tag-in-a-bag-on-a-card idea - just lovely! And the turquoise/browns combo is delicious, the flower's gorgeous, altogether I love it!
Alison x

Berit Synnøve said...

Wonderful card. Love your colors and your handmade flower.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Marjie Kemper said...

Debbie, this is stunning! I am totally loving it... it's going on my Top Ten Debbie Faves list!

Anonymous said...

Pгetty! This was an incгeԁibly wonԁerful article.
Thank you for proviԁіng thiѕ informatіοn.


Feеl fгee to surf to my blog ρost; esw
My blog post ::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...