Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Favourite Witch

  I remember being scared of the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz when I was a kid! She is my favourite witch, and when I think of her I think of the catchy little diddy they play when she's on her bike!
  The image is from the web which I uploaded to Pixlr, a free photo edit site. I added the grungy filmstrip, gave it a vintage colour, added text and blood splats! Fabulous program! Words are from the web too.
  The sentiment is a stamp from the Close to My Heart, Wicked set. The paper it's stamped on and the glittery paper covering the tag is from K&Company Brenda Walton Haunted set. Added some lace and eyelets, and tulle at the top.




  Will be posting more Halloween cards/tags. Trying to get them all up before Wednesday!

Entering her in:
Try it on Tuesdays: Halloween

Have a fun and fabulous week! Bwwaaaawwahhahhhh!  BOO!
i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


6 comments:

Janet Zeppa said...

Awesome card! She was one scary witch for sure!!!

butterfly said...

Wonderful witch image, and I love your alterations! Fabulous, dramatic tag...
Alison x

2amscrapper said...

fabulous creation!

inkypinkycraft said...

Great make, love the lacy edge ..a great touch! Trace x

Meggymay said...

Awesome tag, that witch sure looks scary.
Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Evil Edna said...

this is abolsutley wonderful.EE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...