Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tags & Bags: Lady Part 2

  This is a tag I made for The Stampsmith Yahoo Group Tag Swap. I made this for Autumn who lives in sunny California!
  Similar to the other tag I just posted, right down to the same stamp, for heaven's sake! I guess you could say she is a favourite of mine!
  The paper is all from My Mind's Eye Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad Set. Black lace has eyelets through it. Can't see it very well. Ribbon is Hug Snug Seam Binding inked with DI Tumbled Glass.
 This butterfly is made with 2 Memory Box dies; Moonlight Butterfly and Kaleidoscope Butterfly. Both purchased at The Cutting Garden. They were cut from the same paper pad. Added a small black safety pin for the body.
  The flowers are Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Flower Garland die, cut from the gold and blue dotted pattern paper in the pack, then inked on edges with DI Vintage Photo. I added some Distress Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint to make it "crunchy" and finished it off with a black glitter brad for the centre.

Back of the tag with pocket holding ATC.


  The ATC has another Stampsmith photo image. This one is from the set called, "Portrait of a Lady". The set has 7 stamps, including the sentiment stamp I used on the front of the tag, "Portrait of a lady". The other side of the ATC is where I wrote my greetings to Autumn.
  Here is a look at the stamp sheets these two lovely ladies are from. They are available at The Stampsmith Online Shop.
This photo image stamp sheet with 9 stamps is called, Isn't She Lovely?

This sheet with 7 stamps, is called, Portrait Of A Lady.

  There is still time to get your Stampsmith stamps inked up and make a tag or bag or both! Hope to see your creative entry at The Stampsmith Challenge!


get inky!
debbie
^..^


Just arrived! Here is the tag that Sandi C. sent me! It travelled all the way from Kentucky! Thanks Sandi! I love Ophelia! Gorgeous lace with pearls!





6 comments:

lynne said...

Debbie, this is just so pretty and I love the addition of the butterfly.
Wishes
Lynne

Ally White Cat said...

Lovely..I just love your art. so elegant and wonderful.It is graceful and nostalgic.
susan s.

craftattack said...

Beautiful Tag! Valerie

Marjie Kemper said...

Oh, Debbie, this is gorgeous! The butterfly is exquisite and I adore those stacked flowers.

Ana K. said...

Debbie your art is always so romantic and precisely made! I love visiting you!
Hugs from Slovenia

butterfly said...

Glorious tag and pocket - saw it at the Stampsmith, but it's wonderful to see some more details... too many amazing Stampsmith sets - makes it so hard to know which one to go for next!!
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...