Monday, September 17, 2012

Pink Birthday Wishes

  I do love pink, and so does a crafty friend of mine who is celebrating a birthday today. This is the card/tag I made for her. It's really a paper bag with a large tag inside. 
  Happy Birthday Lisa! I gave it to her Saturday night at our monthly crafty night.
  Papers are from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender 6x6 Designer Paper Pad. 



  The large doily is Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish. I cut it out twice; once on white cs and again on kraft paper, then glued together with a shadow effect. 
  The small doily is a Martha Stewart Doily Tag. Butterfly is a combination of 2 dies from Memory Box, Kaleidoscope and Moonlight Butterflies. All of the dies I purchased at The Cutting Garden, a local paper craft store.


  Back of the bag. Ribbon from local fabric store. Punch used is Martha Stewart Traditional Eyelet.


  This is the tag inside the bag. The ribbon is Hug Snug Seam Binding inked with DI Picked Raspberry. Sentiment stamp is from Stampendous!


Back of the tag. Love this paper set!

Entering this in:
1. Sugar Creek Hollow: #29 Pretty In Pink
2.  Try It On Tuesday: Anything Goes for September

The chill is in the air! Love the fall! Great for golfing! Have a terrific week and thanks for stopping by!


get inky!
debbie
^..^

10 comments:

craftattack said...

Pretty piece, bet your friend loves it! Valerie

Janet Zeppa said...

This is so sweet and girly!

craftingcottage said...

Debbie I love my card! Thank you so much! You put so much work into it and My Minds Eye papers are my absolute #1 Fav! Thanks again! I have it on my shelf in my craft room right above where I stamp! :D

Sandy said...

So very pretty - I love your design work and the pink and gold. I love paper bag cards and you have done such a wonderful job with this. I am sure your friend will love it!
Sandy

Marjie Kemper said...

How beautiful! Love this combo of patterns and colors, Debbie.

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous shabby chic card, so pretty in pink with the added turquiose highlights
thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
hugs

Mrs.B said...

What a gorgeous card, love the design and the tag inside is lovely.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

Ana K. said...

I just love your work Debbie! Again you did really great card with many nice details!
Hugs from Slovenia

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is so pretty! I love your turned down corners. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow. See you again soon. Renee

Ildiko Cseh said...

Soooooooo pretty, thanks playing along with TioT this fortnight
hugs
Ildiko

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...