Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Springtime for Ava


I have been busy, busy, busy! I wandered off into my family tree! I joined Ancestry.ca for one month, and I am madly imputing and searching and going blind and so pooped I can't... well anyway, I'm not bored! Will be posting 3 heritage layouts I did over the last little while. 

  Made this card at the Crop for Cancer Saturday. They're held about once a month or so in a local church basement. Starts at 9am and goes to around midnight. $25.00 for the day will get you space, tools, food, awesome company and it's for a great cause. Went at 9am, but pooped out around 10:30pm! Not too shabby! Made 2 layouts and 2 cards.

  This darling Ava Gardner card won me a $20 gift card to our fabulous paper craft store, The Cutting Garden! Saving it for something really, really good!

  The Stampsmith Challenge Colours Of Spring is in full spring swing! Paper set I used is my current fav, KaiserCraft Sweet Nothings 61/2" pad. Flower, bling, bird and key charms from Michaels. The sentiment stamp with butterfly is Pinkpaislee Spring Jubilee set. I stamped her on white glossy cs with ColorBox Wicked Black ink, then lightly inked her all over with DI Old Paper. Used some pink chalk for her cheeks.

  If you would like to purchase the lovely Ava stamp, contact the talented Estelle, owner of The Stampsmith Shop.

Inside the card:


Back of the card: 

Hope it's spring wherever you are! Still not quite there here, yet!


Debbie
^..^

6 comments:

craftattack said...

Lovely work. That crop sounds fantastic, wish there was something like that here! Have fun, Hugs, Valerie

Ali Manning said...

This is so gorgeous, Debbie - I love how the inside and back look too. It makes it even more special!

Ephemera said...

Hi Debbi, love this card, utterly gorgeous. I have the delicious sweet nothing papers too and now some beautiful new stampsmith stamps my Sister bought over to the UK for me so hoping to join in the spring challenge. xx

PetraB said...

Your card is so beautiful and delicate.

Shar said...

How lovely!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful, Debbie! Love how you've carried that shot of pink to the corners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...