Sunday, April 29, 2012

SMILE!

  This is only the second time I made an ATC. I really love them. I don't know why I don't make them more often.
  The background is a combination of Distress Inks and Glimmer Mists. I love this mesh! Picked it up a craft yard sale. It's called Magic Mesh and it's self-adhesive. This particular one is Copper Fine Weave. Sentiment is off the computer.
  When I saw that Stampotique were having an ATC challenge, I had to join in! "Smile" is made for an ATC, don't you think? I'm 5'2", so I can poke fun at short people!
  
Entering "Smile" in:
SDC53: ATC - Artist Trading Cards

"A person's a person, no matter how small" ~ Dr. Seuss


Have a great week!
Debbie
^..^

15 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun ATC- love the wire and the fun flower. I have never known being short.....

Cath Wilson said...

Gosh, it's some years since I saw Magic Mesh, but I do believe I have some upstairs, somewhere... I ended up using Scrim tape instead because it was so much cheaper - great ATC x

craftattack said...

Pretty ATC! Smile is great! Valerie

Willy said...

Cute and fabulous ATC, Debbie! Thanks for joining as at SDC 53.

Gez said...

Such a cutie! Thanks for joining Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Marvelous!!! :)
Thank u 4 joining the fun at the SDC this week!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Debbie
This is such fun especially paired with that sentiment.
Wishes
Lynne

Saskia said...

Great ATC, Debbie!

Karin said...

cute en beautiful!

Marjie Kemper said...

What a fun ATC, Debbie! Love your guy and all the embellies.... oh man, when Magic Mesh came out I bought a ton!

Kaz said...

Love this ATC, you should definately make more! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

PetraB said...

Just brilliant, love the humour in it.

Donna Ellis said...

This is such a cute rendition of a smile - taken lots of different ways. Great project!

dutchstamptramp said...

Fab atc, I'm nog short but it still made me smile! Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, this is fab, love it! Made me laugh. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...