Thursday, April 19, 2012

Heritage Layout

  And now for something completely different! This is one of the layouts I have been working on in my Heritage Album. My grandparents; my dad's parents.
  Very pleased how this turned out. I wanted to display their marriage lic. without the usual way of stuffing it in a pocket, so I printed it off on vellum; I slightly faded the text before printing. I then tore the edges and inked with DI Vintage Photo. Did the same with the journaling. 
  After I printed off their photo, I inked slightly with DI Vintage Photo. Flowers are Prima. Some bits and bobs from Tim's, Michaels. The doily the large flower is on is Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily. Leaves are MS. The paper pad used is one of my fav's! Basis Grey Cappella.

Closeups:



Entering this LO in:
The Stamp Man: Vellum Challenge

Almost to the weekend! Have a fabulous day, and thanks for stopping by!


Very excited! This LO made Top 5 in The Stamp Man Vellum Challenge! Thank you so much!


Get Inky!
Debbie
^..^

14 comments:

Ephemera said...

Hi Debbie, this is so so beautiful I can see why your pleased with it. If it wasn't going in an album it would look gorgeous framed. It has so much more meaning, when your ancestors are in the photographs. xx

craftingcottage said...

Debbie this is beyond beautiful! I love those flowers you used! Fantastic!
Lisa :)

Cath Wilson said...

What a wonderful treasure you're creating there. It looks wonderful and the vellum is perfect for the heritage look x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful romantic piece, great details.

PetraB said...

A lovingly beautiful page, a real treasure.

craftattack said...

You have made a wonderful keepsake here, love it! Valerie

morkaren said...

Hvor er det smukt, det er det scrapboking handler om: at fastholde de gamle billeder vi har. knus morkaren.

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW thats Beautiful and extra special with your family photos!
hugs Lynn

2amscrapper said...

Wonderful in every way!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful LO, Debbie! What a great idea to print the license on vellum. The flowers look fantastic, too.

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Oh my goodness. Really beautiful, those flowers are incredible.

Shar said...

Stunning layout! Love the vintage feel!

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Absolutely jaw dropping!!!

Kim x said...

Hi Debbie, what a fabulous way to use your vellum. I love it.
Thank you for entering my Vellum challenge over at The Stamp Man.
hugs Kimx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...