Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Girl and Her Dolly

  This little cutie is from the "Thank Heaven For Little Girls" sheet over at The Stampsmith Shop. One of 7 stamps on the sheet.
  Stamped her on glossy cs with ColorBox Mudslide, and tinted her cheeks just a touch, with some rosy chalk. Ribbon is Hug Snug Seam Binding, inked with DI Tattered Rose and I added a rosette with tulle to the middle. The cute bird charm is from Bead Landing and some Tissue Tape Sketchbook on one corner. All papers are from Prima Almanac 6x6 paper stack. And of course, my photo corner punch!


Inside:

Back (I forgot to add my stamp at the bottom):

  Well it doesn't feel like spring here. Still on the chilly side, dark, dreary and drippy with rain! 
  Still time to participate in the The Stampsmith Challenge: Colours of Spring Remember, at least one Stampsmith Stamp required. You could win some rubber!
  Have a great week!


Debbie
^..^

6 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Debbie
Completely adorable.
I notice those papers are very popular, I might need to have a look out for them.
It is positively miserable here with it being so dark I need a lamp on and the rain is thundering against my window. Quite dismal!
Wishes
Lynne

Jingle said...

This is very sweet!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful card.

2amscrapper said...

I love the softness of your color palette

Marjie Kemper said...

Love those soft torn edges and the color combo, Debbie. It's just beautiful!

Donna Ellis said...

How GORGEOUS! Such softness, and beautiful layering. The textures are are especially stunning. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...