Thursday, February 2, 2012

Long Lost Poe

 And now for something completely different! I was going to post this a while ago, but it somehow got lost in the shuffle! This is a little ATC set I did using the Edgar Allan Poe digi stamps from The Octopode Factory.
   My first ATCs! I printed the digit stamps out on transparent/vellum paper, cut them out and sprayed some  vellum adhesive on the backs and attached to the script paper which is from the Meadow Lark My Mind's Eye set. Added a black eyelet in each corner, along with a black photo corners.


Click on photos for larger images:
This is the cover and all the ATCs attached. Held together with a ball chain and a Tim Holtz Philosophy Tag.


Poe and Annabel Lee

The Tell-Tale Heart and The Raven!

The back cover. I LOVE my splatter stamps! Distress Ink Aged Mahogany is the best red for blood! I know. I'm excited over blood splatter ink. Creepy? 


This ATC set is entered in: 
1. The Octopode Factory Challenge #32: Shades Of Grey
2. Quoth the Raven, Nevermore: His Own Image

Have a fabulous weekend! I know we are! Very excited! For all you boomers out there, we're going to see Deep Purple Sunday night here in Halifax! 3rd row seats! Hope to get some pictures or video! 
Get Inky!
Debbie
^..^

9 comments:

The Octopode Factory said...

i love this set of ATCS fab work

Marjie Kemper said...

Great set of ATCs! I wonder how that stamp would sell if they rename it Blood Spatter.... rofl!!!! Love the way you finished these off and made the cover. Have a great time @ the concert!

craftattack said...

Great ATCs and thanks for the *bloody* tip! Hugs, Valerie

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great set of ATC's!!!! I love them!
Thanks for joining us at Quoth the Raven :)

anne said...

Love your set of atcs

ike said...

WoW - how cool are they !! AWESOME creations - thank you very much for joining us at Quoth The Raven :-) xxx

Amy* said...

Fantastic set of ATC's!! Love the Poe images on the vellum....quite clever :) A perfect entry for the shades of gray challenge. Thanks for joining us at TOFF!

blackdragon said...

What a great set of ATC's thank you so much for sharing with us at QUOTH THE RAVEN.
BDx

nrm & bam said...

Love this. I guess I'm suppose to say "great set of ATCs" whatever they are. I have a few thoughts but won't post them:) Sorry not a scraper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...