Monday, February 6, 2012

Gone With The Wind... with Love & Lace!

  Gone With the Wind is my all time fav movie and book! This image is from The Stampsmith Online Shop. You can email Estelle if you are interested in this photo image stamp.  The quote is from the internet. I thought it was perfect for this image!
  All the DP is from a 6x6 pad by Basic Grey called Cappella. The crochet lace is from The Dollar Store and the rosette tulle lace is from a local craft store, The Cutting Garden. The image is tinted with Pebbles chalks. Can you see? I inserted Tim Holtz filmstrip across the middle! 
  The February Stampsmith Challenge, Love & Lace is in full swing! More details on the challenge site. You can win some rubber!



Entered in: 
1. Make My Monday Challenge Wk 35: Love Letters: Script or Verse
2. Fashionable Stamping Challenge #14: A Guy Thing (Clark Gable, Rhett Butler?! That's some guy!)
3. Gingersnap Creations: GC137: Words of Wisdom

  Oh! I almost forgot to tell you! Mike and I had a FABULOUS time at The Deep Purple concert Sunday night! They still rock hard! We had 3rd row seats! I caught Roger Glover's guitar pick!!! How awesome is that! It will make a fabulous addition along side my ticket on my scrapbook page of the concert! 
  Have a great week!


This is one of the photos I took of Roger Glover. For those not familiar with DP, he is one of the original band members. The drummer, (in back) Ian Paice, is also one of the original members. I can't get "Smoke On The Water" out of my head!

Get Inky!
Debbie
^..^

28 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh this is just stunning!!! Very romantic!

Mynnette said...

Okay, this is AMAZING!!! LOVE your image--and LOVE that your sentiment is a quote from the movie!! This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Mynnette said...

Okay, this is AMAZING!!! LOVE your image--and LOVE that your sentiment is a quote from the movie!! This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this wonderful card- oh how fun- the first thing that popped into my head was Smoke on the water....that will be in my head all night now....!

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a romantic card Debbie and what a great quote! Vicky x

inkypinkycraft said...

Great image , I love that book and film too, this is gorgeous!!love it hugs trace x

craftattack said...

Gorgeous work! And Deep Purple - oh, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO envious!!!! Hugs, Valerie

Craftgirl said...

Stunning. What a film that was.
Carol

morkaren said...

Dejligt kort, med blonder og kærlighed, fint billede fra "borte med blæsten" ren romantik. v.h. morkaren.

PetraB said...

so romantic and a fabulous quote

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Debbie
Watch as I do a Ladylike swoon.
This is divine and you captured the feel to beautifully.
A card to fall in love with.
Wishes
Lynne

Marjie Kemper said...

LOVE your card, Debbie! The filmstrip goes amazingly well with your PPs. And that is one heck of a Words of Wisdom entry - love that sentiment! So glad to hear the concert was all you hoped. VERY cool to have the pick!

Suzanne Brookfield said...

An epic - thats both the film and your card as its wonderful. Thank you for entering the Make My Monday challenge this week!

Fliss said...

An absolutely stunning card Debbie. The image is of course amazing and your setting wonderful.
Thanks so much for playing at both Make My Monday and Fashionable Stamping Challenges and lovely to see you there.
Fliss x

Terry said...

Very romantic card! Love all the details and the filmstrip is a great touch! What a cool concert and how fun! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!

Alison said...

Simply stunning! Love the vintage look of your card Deb! xox

Ephemera said...

Fabulous card Debbi, so many gorgeous details anD lovely lace to look at. I always loved Gone with the Wind, until someone spoilt my dream by telling me Clark Gable had bad halitosis LOL. Thank you so much for joining us at FSC. XX

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card and a great romantic feeling. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

toni said...

Lovely work Debbie, keep on keepin'on toni x

trisha too said...

What a great piece, Debbie--and those are such fun words of wisdom, what a great take on that challenge!

:)

Suzi B said...

I love every thing about this card... a block buster!
Thank you for joining in at make My Monday.
suzi b :)

Kim said...

MY favorite book and movie also!!!! Beautiful and I'm a bit jealous. :)

Clare said...

Wonderful card.

Gerri Herbst said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!Love the sentiment and all that pretty lace.

Meggymay said...

Wonderful romantic card, love all the elements and your beautiful design.
Meggymay

Claire said...

Beautiful project, Thanks for joining us at FSC and good luck
Claire xx

Cazro said...

A truly beautifully romantic card. Love the quote. thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz

Val du Lac said...

Such a romantic card ! I love it, so beautiful ! Bisous from France, Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...