Monday, January 9, 2012

Puppies & Snowflakes, Oh My!

   A new challenge has started over at The Stampsmith. It's called "Tag Art". Full details are over at the The Stampsmith Challenge Blog.
 For all you dog lovers out there! I'm a kitty cat lover, but how can you resist these two? They're from a sheet of stamps called "Puppies" available at The Stampsmith Online Shop. I stamped them on glossy card stock with Ancient Page black ink.
  This gorgeous paper is from the BoBunny Snowfall 6x6 pad. The colours remind me of leather and blue jeans. Both ribbons and snowflakes are from Michael's.
  
Closeup:

  This is the back of the tag. The pocket holds a large ticket that I made using TH tickets die cut. I cut the ticket out first in a piece of matching paper from the BoBunny set, then cut another ticket from kraft paper; then glued them together. The Blue side is where you would stamp a sentiment. The reverse side of the ticket is where you would write a personal note.


Entered in the following challenge:
The creative team over at Make My Monday Challenge Blog are looking for artwork with animals: MMM#31 - Animals


Thanks for dropping by!
Get inky!
Debbie
^..^



24 comments:

craftattack said...

Beautiful tag, love the colours, too! Hugs, Valerie

pollicino said...

Hallo.I have visited your interesting blog.Do You want visit the my blog for an exchange visit?Ciao.
http://internapoli-city-2.blogspot.com/
From Italy

inkypinkycraft said...

This is a fab tag, I love these colours together , great hugs trace x

PetraB said...

A fabulous tag, love the colours and the puppies are adorable.

Suzanne said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love the colours you used :)

Greetz, Suzanne

Victoria said...

Love those colours on your tag! Great! Your title made me chuckle - it reminded me of the bit in Wizard of Oz where they chant "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my". Probably not what you intended!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Debbie
I am definitely a dog lover (without a dog) so you can have the kitty cats.
Westies are my favourite, I have a little furry nephew called Kyle.
These little ones have stolen my heart.
Wishes
Lynne

morkaren said...

Dejlig tags, med et par skønne vovser. v.h. morkaren.

Suzanne Brookfield said...

Kitty lover like you but this image is so lovely. Great tag. Thank you for entering Make my Monday. Suzanne x

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful tag - thanks for joining in our challenge this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful tag, lovely puppies.

Mynnette said...

LOVE your "dog tag". ;) This is just amazingly gorgeous--thank you for joining us this week at MMM! :)

Leda said...

Beautiful tag. Love snowflakes and puppies.

Suzi B said...

Very cute puppies on your lovely tag. Thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B :)

Ally White Cat said...

Oh I have fallen in love with puppies and snow flakes it is so wonderful. I love the colors ..I love all of it.

susan s.

Sue said...

This is beautiful Debbie, I love blue and brown together, and the dogs are very cute x

trisha too said...

Debbie, this is SO cute--what a wonderful tag!

:)

Cazro said...

A really cute tag. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz

Terry said...

Being a doggie person, this is gorgeous front and back! I love the brown and blue color combination! Have a great weekend!

Val said...

A very pretty tage - love those doggies. Thanks so much for joining us at MMM.
Valxx

Marjie Kemper said...

Oooh, love this! The pic is framed so nicely with the little photo corners and jewels, and the background rocks with the white/brown combo. Beautiful!

Fliss said...

Really beautiful tag Debbie and that dog stamp is totally adorable.
Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at Make My Monday and hope to see you again.
Fliss x

Wax Beach Artist said...

I love the look! The puppies are adorable and I love how you used them on the tag. Beautiful color combinations, fantastic!

Valerie H. Wilson said...

I really love how these little cuties go so well with that amazing paper! Beautiful work!
Val :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...