Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Spikee & Smile Christmas!

My husband wanted a card for his hairdresser. He's been going to her for about 10 years. So this is what I made. Above is the front of the card. 


This is the inside:
This is inside also (back of the front). Holds a gift card or money:
Great fun making this card and was well received! Before I stamped the images, I sprayed the card inside and out with Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz. Used various colours of Spica Glitter Pens on Spikee and Smile. Added Icicle Stickles on the snowflakes.


This is going to be entered in the following challenges:
1. SDC44: Shimmer, Glimmer, Glitter & Glitz 
2. Our Creative Corner: Holiday Colour Combo


This is crunch time! One week to go! Are you ready? Are you done? Later this week I think I'm going to post a "Parade of Christmas Tags and Cards". Have a great week everyone! Get inky!
  
Debbie
^..^

16 comments:

Terry said...

Oh this is just perfect in so many ways! Love your sense of humor! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year!

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Love the quirkyness of this and I bet the hairdresser did too.

Terry said...

I love the first one!

Willy said...

What a funny and gorgeous card, Debbie. Love it!

craftattack said...

Gorgeous card! I'm not ready, I've given up, but as I'm on my own it's not important! Valerie

Willy said...

And.... thanks for joining us at SDC # 44.

Marjie Kemper said...

This is such a fun card, Debbie! I bet the hairdresser cracked up. And what a neat way to include a gift card in the brown bag. Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Debbie
Pure 100% fun. Such a great way to include a gift card.
Yipee!!! My final Christmas card was made yesterday and boy am I glad to see the back of my Christmas supplies!!! I started in July yet it has been frantic like never before. Of course, life seriously got in the way recently.
Will call back to see your parade of cards :)
Wishes
Lynne

Sharon said...

LOL this is just gorgeous!!!

Suze Bain said...

Love this card - great fun! xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So wonderful, thanks for the smile on my face.

trisha too said...

So funny, and just perfect!!!

:)

Gez said...

Great card! Sure to be loved. Will definately make her smile. Perfect!

Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Alison said...

Fantastic card Debbie! Bet she'll love it!

dutchstamptramp said...

What a fun Stampotique card! Lovely colours and wonderful idea. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness is this ever fun, Debbie! I bet your hubby's hairdresser loved it. I know my hair guy would have been over the moon to receive this one. I really like the little bag to attach the gift, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner! Hope you had a great Christmas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...